Keep up with Mike of the Brigada Mariposa biking around the Americas!

Monday, April 02, 2007

Still in Oaxaca

I am still here in Oaxaca, doing various art and artisenia and hanging out at the hostel Fernanda. Recently, I've had some photos featured in an art gallery and a few lamps I made. The exibit is a recycled, furnurature and photograpy exibit. We had a pretty good opening and I think someone may want to buy a lamp. Unfortunately my camera broke before I got a picture. (This may be the end of the photos for the trip)

Short bike trips have been happening, but the rain and hail made it interesting yesterday.

The blackout lastnight gave me a good opportunity to use some of the recycled candle holders we made.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Hey Mike, glad to hear that everything is great. I'm definitely jealous...all I can manage with school and work are bike trips that only last a few days! Hopefully this summer will bring more opportunities. We all miss you in the campus and county greens...will we see you in time for WEF? I hope the rest of your trip goes just as fabulously as it has up to now. Take care.

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home