Keep up with Mike of the Brigada Mariposa biking around the Americas!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

¡Feliz año nuevo!

Happy New Years from La Brigada Mariposa, stationed in Puerto Vallarta and San Cristobal De las Casas. Well, Andy is in San Cris and Pxl and I are ringing it in in PV. The Hostel Oasis here is a wonderful place to be, although they are full and we are camped on the roof. It´s a deal and a half - great people, nightlife and a wonderful beach. The gay scene here is pretty cool - I wish there was a gay scene for straight people.

We´ve found great beaches here in the Jungle - I slept at Palmitas in a hamock at a beachfront resturant. We´re going to visit Lee from Tucson this week in Bara de Navidad. Can´t wait!

Many thanks to Adam Lau for building me a new wheel - it´s a beauty. Also thanks to my family who is on vacation here for bringing it to me. Much love for California, Davis, the Bay Area and all my friends and family there. May this new year bring many happy moments, lots of bicycling, good food and the indictment of those criminals in the White House.

Happy new year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalie said...

Hi Mike!
I just started reading your blog- just found it today, so give me a little while to catch up, but I just wanted to say hi, that I missed you and that Im jealous, amazed, and proud as hell of what you are doing. Sending good vibes to you down south. If you ever get in a jam, you can always call me 530-574-4784

Love always,
Kalie

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home